• Hi Gstaxx110 ! How are you?
– Wassup y’all it’s Gstaxx110, stacking up hella doe
• Where are you from?
– I’m from the Eastside of Harlem, 110 and Lexington were my hood start on the uptown end.
. When did you start making music and what inspired you to make your first song?
– Well I’ll say this is what I was born to do, pops us to make beats back in the day, he even got pictures with the headphones on my mom stomach before I was born, 7years ago my first song I ever made was in my homie Mills cash crib called money money featuring him, he made a studio in his room and I continued to create and evolve to who I am today.
• What is your greatest inspiration for your music?
– My biggest inspiration is Micheal Jackson.
• What are 3 words that describe your music and why?
– Ill say my three word that describes my music are consistently,creative, collection because I’m always staying consistent at making music and evolving with it because I deeply love and cherish it, it’s all I think about doing,also staying creative and building my collection of legacy to being.
• What is the hardest subject you’ve ever written about?
– No subject was ever a problem because how ever I’m feeling, I express it to feel better.
• What are the challenges of being an artist?
– Some challenges for me was learning the business of the music, feels like me creating so much blocked out me trynna learn the business part cause I actually love to do it.
. At what point you realised that your music is actually taking off and has potential?
– Love ones around me like my family and friends tell me, my music is very different I’m unique, i need to put my self out into the world more, im there favorite artist to listen to day and night forever.
• Are you planning on releasing new music soon?
– Also my first tape is dropping on my birthday, December 13 everyone stay in tune and check it out when it drop, let’s get it.
Follow Gstaxx110 – https://www.instagram.com/gstaxx110/